10-Sep, 16
IGN
GM-Collaboration
What's this?
It's a WOE-based GVG event.

When it will happen?
Sunday WOE time itself at February 21st, 2021

How to win this?
Your guild must win enough rounds throughout WOE duration.

How many rounds and how long?
TO BE DETERMINED AFTER REGISTRATION DEADLINE

What prizes my guild will get?
30 Event Credits

What are things that me and my guild should be aware of?
Like any relationships, obstacles will occur to disrupt everything. Be prepared.

Here's the registration form:
APPLY BEFORE 23:59 February 18th 2021, server time [We are extending deadline]
Guild Name:
Guild Leader Name:
Guild Leader Discord Account:
Register your guild to make sure it's eligible to receive those event credits!

Disclaimer: As always, all details are subject to change including but not limited to rewards, event schedule, rules and match details.

Last edited:

Collaboration

Worker Ant
Server Management Team
10-Sep, 16
IGN
GM-Collaboration
Alright then, I'll take out extension guild name field in the registration form based on initial feedback I heard from other players.

More clarification on rules each round: Each round is played in rotating castle basis. (Ex. Round 1 in Castle A, Round 2 in Castle B, Round 3 in Castle A, etc...)

Reactions: cyb0rg007
16-Jul, 20
Some suggestions:

1. BO3/5 Single Elimination rounds of 1v1 GVG over castle def format (no pdef/flag point resprawn/potential emp hostage)

2. Reduce guild/team cap to around 10-15 per guild/team (more competitions)

14-Nov, 18
IGN
BIake!
How about we turn this into a battle royale? We can use the old pvp town maps in yoyo mode. Summon each guild on a different spot on the map, let them maneuver around, and whichever is the last one standing gets to be the guild of the month.

Reactions: cyb0rg007

Collaboration

Worker Ant
Server Management Team
10-Sep, 16
IGN
GM-Collaboration
I wanted to clarify that this isn't a GOTM event.
Our GOTM events will stay at 1v1 format at the moment.

To make this specific WoE event challenging on both attacking and defending guilds. Here's what we meant on this extra note I added.
Like any relationships, obstacles will occur to disrupt everything. Be prepared
  • When a defending guild attempts to apply portal defense approach, their former guildmates at the afterlife will show disgust on such action [2 LHZ MVP monsters will be summoned into their formation to weaken their defense]
  • Emperium room belongs to defending guild so any targets who doesn't belong to that guild will be destroyed by supranatural RO beings. (Staff members have rights to kill members of unregistered guild. Any attempt to hostage that emperium is prohibited. Attacking guild must break the emperium before setting up full defense. Otherwise, their victory will not be acknowledged.)
  • Pre-elemental converting is prohibited in this WoE event. Any Professor caught doing this will be temporarily muted throughout event duration. Staff Team is aware of feedback to current Elemental Convert mechanic and will apply appropriate change later on.
  • Members or entirety of members of unregistered guild disrupting GVG clashes will be temporarily muted throughout WoE duration.

Last edited:

Collaboration

Worker Ant
Server Management Team
10-Sep, 16
IGN
GM-Collaboration
Is there a poll for schedule?
Just to reclarify again, this event will be held during Sunday WoE itself. (1 hour duration)

We are checking how many guilds will participate in order to avoid a tied score. For example, if only 2 guilds are registered, there will be 3 rounds. Each round has a duration of 20 minutes.

Collaboration

Worker Ant
Server Management Team
10-Sep, 16
IGN
GM-Collaboration
Two guilds registered meaning this WoE event having 3 rounds in best of 3 round format. Win 2 rounds straight and you guild will get the prize.

Event starts right away when WoE starts.

Each round lasts 20 minutes. Defend castle within that duration to win.

First round begins at Mersetzdeitz castle.
Second round proceeds right away at Repherion castle.
Third round rotates back to Mersetzdeitz again.

Last edited:

Collaboration

Worker Ant
Server Management Team
10-Sep, 16
IGN
GM-Collaboration
Thanks everyone who participated this WOE GVG Event Best of 5 GVG event held somewhere.
Congratulations to players of Aim Global Alliance guild.
They swept the match against players of Checkmate guild, ending up 3-0 match result.
We hope to see you participate in future battle events, despite occurrences of eternally-messy bRO-patented event preparation. /swt

GM-Collaboration,

1614017714603.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)