Donation Credit

17-Jul, 16
Guild
Egg
Hi everyone,

I'm sure that alot of obt players are upset with the sudden change (ex items/ mvp cards removed) in donation credit shop. I believe that majority of players saved their DC's, expecting new to come out. Yes, we got new items in DC shop but it's all cosmetic and ex items/ mvp cards are gone. Maybe others are happy about it, but how about the other group of players who do not want cosmetics and would prefer actual item's to help returning players or new players. I know that ex items can be obtained thru BG now but the sudden changes made DC worthless.

What I would like to suggest is maybe we can have 2 days of dc shop with ex items/ mvp cards before or after actual release date.

Just suggesting. <3

Last edited:
15-Jul, 16
From what I understand they put the ex items/ cards to bg so that players will have to play bg to get them instead of paying some $$$ which we can consider as a P2W system. Although, I agree that DC might become worthless and player donations might decrease because there are only few fashion items to choose from and some are ugly af. It is a good way to clear the P2W system but I am worried that low player donation might affect the server's performance like going for a cheaper host that the server can afford and stuff like that. I understand your point in helping returning players because most rich guilds are used to gearing up their members by donating $$$ so now they will have to play bg all day or rely on rental tickets.

Albert

Former Staff Member
04-May, 16
Australia
Guild
Egg
IGN
Alberttttt
+1 Give us a chance to spend our DCs for EX items even with an increased cost maybe +1 DC from their original price.

17-Jul, 16
Guild
Egg
From what I understand they put the ex items/ cards to bg so that players will have to play bg to get them instead of paying some $$$ which we can consider as a P2W system. Although, I agree that DC might become worthless and player donations might decrease because there are only few fashion items to choose from and some are ugly af. It is a good way to clear the P2W system but I am worried that low player donation might affect the server's performance like going for a cheaper host that the server can afford and stuff like that. I understand your point in helping returning players because most rich guilds are used to gearing up their members by donating $$$ so now they will have to play bg all day or rely on rental tickets.
Yep!!!
Post automatically merged:

+1 Give us a chance to spend our DCs for EX items even with an increased cost maybe +1 DC from their original price.
+1 to adding +1dc to original price sounds fair. Better than nothing. It give players to be able to use their DC on ex items/ mvp cards if they want to.

29-Jul, 18
Hi everyone,

I'm sure that alot of obt players are upset with the sudden change (ex items/ mvp cards removed) in donation credit shop. I believe that majority of players saved their DC's, expecting new to come out. Yes, we got new items in DC shop but it's all cosmetic and ex items/ mvp cards are gone. Maybe others are happy about it, but how about the other group of players who do not want cosmetics and would prefer actual item's to help returning players or new players. I know that ex items can be obtained thru BG now but the sudden changes made DC worthless.

What I would like to suggest is maybe we can have 2 days of dc shop with ex items/ mvp cards before or after actual release date.

Just suggesting. <3
Just A thought, Not all players can afford paying donation items, Paying to much for an items can lose the essence of the game. Like old time only items obtain for donation is the ex’s ones and not the mvp cards. Some Players Work Hard Farming to achived the items without spending money.It makes the game more reasonable to play

Touhou

ヒビカセ
Server Management Team
12-May, 16
Fife, Scotland
Guild
Blackout RO Staff
IGN
GM-Touhou
Increasing the cost of original donation items achieves nothing, it's still essentially pay to win.
@Albert Your signature image is in poor taste, is the text supposed to be cut off like that?

Reactions: CancerKid
17-Jul, 16
Guild
Egg
Just A thought, Not all players can afford paying donation items, Paying to much for an items can lose the essence of the game. Like old time only items obtain for donation is the ex’s ones and not the mvp cards. Some Players Work Hard Farming to achived the items without spending money.It makes the game more reasonable to play
Uhmm I'm not suggesting to actually bring back the ex items/ mvp cards in donation credit shop. What I'm trying to suggest here is hopefully before staff remove the ex items/ mvp cards off the DC shop for good. Atleast give obt players a chance to spend their DC (if they want to) on ex items/ mvp cards that was in the shop before. Just because some farmed zen to buy DC some donated $$$ either way it cost them time and effort, they worked hard for it. DC now can only buy cosmetic items. Also I'm pretty sure that some players saved DC for their returning guild members or friend knowing that they can use it for ex items/ mvp cards.

Reactions: InflatabIe

Cynosure

Game Master
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
I suggest putting a War Badge Drop Booster so that people can get EX items much faster. Also implementing a voting system can help. For players who'd rather vote for equips than playing BG all day.

Reactions: Shinjiri

CancerKid

Elite Forum Member
Isn't it temporary? I am not sure if I misread the part where those items that are in there are just limited for the time being.

I kinda like where this server is headed at by removing the p2w elements. Removing the said items is just one way of encouraging players to spend more productive time in game.

17-Jul, 16
Guild
Egg
Increasing the cost of original donation items achieves nothing, it's still essentially pay to win.
@Albert Your signature image is in poor taste, is the text supposed to be cut off like that?
What I'm trying to suggest here is hopefully before staff remove the ex items/ mvp cards off the DC shop for good. Atleast give obt players a chance to spend their DC (if they want to) on ex items/ mvp cards that was in the shop before. Just because some farmed zen to buy DC some donated $$$ either way it cost them time and effort, they worked hard for it. DC now can only buy cosmetic items. Also I'm pretty sure that some players saved DC for their returning guild members or friend knowing that they can use it for ex items/ mvp cards.

Cynosure

Game Master
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
Isn't it temporary? I am not sure if I misread the part where those items that are in there are just limited for the time being.

I kinda like where this server is headed at by removing the p2w elements. Removing the said items is just one way of encouraging players to spend more productive time in game.
I like the idea but there are people who'd rather invest in better equipment than investing in cosmetics. Plus the current DC shop lacks variety. I hope they add more down the line.

17-Jul, 16
Guild
Egg

+1 on the idea, but what I'm trying to suggest here is hopefully before staff remove the ex items/ mvp cards off the DC shop for good. Atleast give obt players a chance to spend their DC (if they want to) on ex items/ mvp cards that was in the shop before. Just because some farmed zen to buy DC some donated $$$ either way it cost them time and effort, they worked hard for it. DC now can only buy cosmetic items. Also I'm pretty sure that some players saved DC for their returning guild members or friend knowing that they can use it for ex items/ mvp cards.

Copy/paste. lmao sorry

29-Jul, 18
Uhmm I'm not suggesting to actually bring back the ex items/ mvp cards in donation credit shop. What I'm trying to suggest here is hopefully before staff remove the ex items/ mvp cards off the DC shop for good. Atleast give obt players a chance to spend their DC (if they want to) on ex items/ mvp cards that was in the shop before. Just because some farmed zen to buy DC some donated $$$ either way it cost them time and effort, they worked hard for it. DC now can only buy cosmetic items. Also I'm pretty sure that some players saved DC for their returning guild members or friend knowing that they can use it for ex items/ mvp cards.
I see just thought

Cynosure

Game Master
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
Mgc you mean?
No, my point is there will be returning players with legacy credits. A good way to spend them is by converting it to war badges and buying EX items

No, my point is there will be returning players with legacy credits. A good way to spend them is by converting it to war badges and buying EX items
or sell the legacy credits. LMAO

02-Sep, 16
Hi everyone,

Just suggesting. <3

Implementing new stuff will always affect a certain group of players to some extent and this can't be helped. We are aware that the donation shop is pretty empty right now which is make sense that you guys speculate that the donation credit price is going down. As more item will be added into the donation shop in the future, the donation credit will retain their value in their own unique way.

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Hi everyone,

Just suggesting. <3
I completely agree that it would be better to include new items in the DC shop for the sake of mitigating devaluation as the DC stocks are going to tank. I would be curious to see the option to get loot boxes from the DC shop at a price of about 5~6DC. It would replace the previous avenue of acquisition without being explicitly pay to win (although the argument could be made that the wall of RNG on makes it even worse)

As far as giving everyone a day or two to spend their DC on the old items i dont agree. It really wouldnt help the server as a whole, it would only ease old players discontent. For a very short while at that. IMO something more long term is much better than easing discontent for a day or two.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)