GVG/WOE Discussion BlackoutRO Post WoE Discussion | August 24th, 25th, 26th 2018

19-May, 16
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3IksqfZvt8

4 guilds participated in WoE this weekend. Afterschool Tea Time, Fools, Egg, and Domino
ATT, Fools, and Domino were able to pull between 15-20 members while Egg was able to pull around 10 (Idk honestly I can't count so feel free to correct me). Zerg Patrol with a whopping 1 member WoEing.

August 24th, Prontera
ATT took the castle and was able to defend it all WoE. Was pushed back a few times but other than that not much happened during WoE. A lot of standing around waiting for other guilds to push into us. Lots of sandwiching. Dominos zerged with 5 min left and impressively pushed all the way to the Emperium. WoE ended before they were able to break it.

August 25th, Schwaltzvaltz

Server was down for over 20 hours due to bugs. It came back on an hour before WoE started. Lots of things were broken still and a lot of people were having problems with their accounts. Flags were warping us to wrong places and server was laggy (at least for me). ATT took the castle and was able to defend it all WoE, again. Not much happened during WoE. A lot of standing around waiting for other guilds to push into us. Lots of sandwiching. One Dominos sinx slipped passed ATT's stack with 5 min left, which caused ATT to split up and had to retreat. WoE ended before anything juicy could happen.

August 26th, Payon
Was not awake for it.

WoEs this weekend were alright for me. A lot of my guildies were lagging and some things were still broken. ATT kinda just waited at a choke point most of WoE while the other guilds fight each other outside. When guilds decide to push into us they get sandwiched. Yall should consider changing your guild names from Dominos to Subway and from Egg to Ham&Cheese if yall like sandwiching so much.

How was your WoE?

Zikk

Elite Forum Member
04-Oct, 16
???
Guild
natg
MARTIN MARTIN MARTIN!!!

Payon - ATT had 15 members. We had to give our provoke pally some devos (mistake) and I was lagging as hell cause my internet decided to make some dramas. Still we were able to hold out and had some fun gvgs.

Edit : Overall this weeks Woe were fun. Hoping the next will be fun as well. Cheers!
Edit 2 : Never forget. Lol.
ZP.jpg

03-Aug, 18
Canada
Guild
Afterschool Tea Time
IGN
Kofuku | Kofu
Good job Shinn!! Your WoE vids are really amazing too bad for this one you only included few funny voice chat moments.

Reactions: Shinn

Jack

Here to help
Server Management Team
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
I had a good weekend of woes.

I hope more guilds get ready to woe and show up!

Reactions: Jazzy

Adi

14-Aug, 18
IGN
Awesome Adi-
If Heroka won't lag, there is no way for your guild to survive.
u got 3-4 pally that time youre relying on 1 pally? and its 30 vs 8-9 good excuse will see you guys on next woe make sure ur pallys not laggy or anything so u cant reason that youre pally is lagging /heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/gg/gg/gg/gg/gg/gg/gg/gg
Post automatically merged:

stop crying and just play and get more ppl 30 player is not enuf /gg/gg/gg/gg/gg/no1/no1/no1/no1/no1/no1

Reactions: Hamtaro
24-Feb, 17
Dude, if you understand what I'm saying you should know I'm not using it as an excuse. Go watch the unedited version of your record, I'm just stating facts. After all, your video says it all.

u got 3-4 pally that time youre relying on 1 pally? and its 30 vs 8-9 good excuse will see you guys on next woe make sure ur pallys not laggy or anything so u cant reason that youre pally is lagging /heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/heh/gg/gg/gg/gg/gg/gg/gg/gg

stop crying and just play and get more ppl 30 player is not enuf /gg/gg/gg/gg/gg/no1/no1/no1/no1/no1/no1
Have you watched? I said right, am I right?

24-Feb, 17

I'll just let you know that we plan on woeing with 2 devo groups, other people just wanted to join us, I guess to have fun.

I'm not gonna lie that we're RELIANT on that pally as he devoes our guild leader, professor and our main dps.

Last edited:
09-May, 18
Quezon City
I'll just let you know that we plan on woeing with 2 devo groups, other people just wanted to join us, I guess to have fun.

I'm not gonna lie that we're RELIANT on that pally as it devoes our guild leader and our main dps.

GGGGG11111.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)