Blackout ppl ♥

21-Feb, 18
my name is mohamed 21 years old . it has been a long time , i really missed this server i was playing on it before 7 years maybe more and i'm sure that it gonna strike so hard when its back . don't forget to add some of the old features like vote system . most of other servers are now only reborn without renwal so i hope blackout ro back with renwal chrs. its really good , bring some of the old days back :) ,, i'll add my suggestions in case if it would help . I've played in several servers , high rate . .. to the glory blackout :) !

Reactions: bevy and Wolfie

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Welcome back...ish :p Its good to see another old player interested. Join the discord and keep updated on the forums to see any available updates concerning the server. The discord link: https://blackout-ro.net/discord

Bunki

NomNomNom
Former Staff Member
17-Sep, 16
Guild
?????
IGN
Bunki etc
Heyo, nice to see you managed to make it back. The server is mostly non-renewal, but it is still fun to play/chat/hangout. We are always open to suggestions about anything because if no one suggests anything the team doesn't know which direction to head to improve except for the thought inside their own heads :D.
Welcome! and any news when the server is opening will be posted here and auto posted onto the discord if you want to keep up to date!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)