Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Agit Lord: I

In the lifespan of BlackoutRO, there was one event which captured the imagination of many players. From 2013 to 2015, Guild of the Month was a staple on the calendar. To be crowned the winner was an enormous achievement and a great honour.
Hyper Warfare was an event hosted at the conclusion of Open Beta Testing. It forged a points system to allow for failure, allowing a more accurate representation of guild rankings.

Agit Lord is a hybrid between the two. It is held over an extended period of time (known as the 'Agit Lord period'), with a points system determining the winner.

When is the Agit Lord period?

The Agit Lord period will run from September 11 to September 30. In total, there will be 15 rounds. Each round will take place according to the regular War of Emperium (WoE) schedule.

In simple terms: just WoE normally.

During the Agit Lord period, there will be a change to War of Emperium conditions.
  • Tuesday WoE: alliance limit = 20.
  • Wednesday WoE: alliance limit = 25.
  • Other Wars of Emperium: alliance limit = 30.

How to win?

To win, your guild must accumulate the most points over the 15 WoEs.

How to score points?

Points can be scored in a number of ways.
  • Positives:
    • +1 Point: for every 10 player kills a guild records.
    • +1 Point: for every 5 minutes a guild holds a castle.
    • +1 Point: breaking an Emperium.
    • +10 Points: holding a Geffen or Aldebaran castle at the completion of WoE.
    • +15 Points: holding an Arunafeltz, Prontera or Payon castle at the completion of WoE.
    • +20 Points: holding a Schwaltzvalt castle at the completion of WoE.
  • Negatives
    • -1 Point: for every 30 deaths a guild records.
    • -1 Point: having Emperium broken.
IMPORTANT NOTES

• It is possible to have negative points.
• All kills and deaths carry over to the next War of Emperium. I.e. if you killed 15 people on Tuesday, you would need to kill 5 more people on Wednesday to earn 1 point.
• Kills and deaths will not be recorded if either player (killer or killed) is standing on a portal cell. Read more about portal cells here: [Click me]
- (note: damage modifier not in place)​
• Kills and deaths are only recorded if both guilds have 5 players online (i.e. your guild and their guild must both have 5 or more players online).
• If you break your guild at any time, you will lose all your points. No exceptions.
• The WoE Information Board will be updated at the end of each War of Emperium.

Prizes

Placings will be determined by the total amount of points accumulated in the Agit Lord period.

Prizes will be distributed evenly between a maximum of 30 players. Character lists will be provided by Guild Masters to me [Wolfie] after the Agit Lord period ends (October 1).

1st Place
  • /woecredit 900x War of Emperium Credits.
  • /eventcredit 150x Event Credits.
2nd Place
  • /eventcredit 30x Event Credits
3rd Place

Consolation Prizes

Consolation prizes are based on the accumulated points by a guild in the Agit Lord period. They will only be awarded to guilds who did not place 1st, 2nd or 3rd.
  • /woecredit 110 or more points - 500x War of Emperium Credits.
  • /woecredit 90-110 points - 300x War of Emperium Credits.
  • /woecredit 60-89 points - 200x War of Emperium Credits.
  • /woecredit 40-59 points - 100x War of Emperium Credits.

The Ultimate Goal

Agit Lord is part one of the War of Emperium ranking system. As a guild, your goal is to earn enough points to qualify for the tournament which will take place one week after Agit Lord ends (either on October 6 or 7).

The format of the tournament will be announced before the Agit Lord period ends. All guilds will be allowed to register for it, but Agit Lord participants will have priority. Guilds will be seeded for the tournament based on their final placing in Agit Lord.

Feel free to ask questions.

- Wolfie, Administrator

Last edited:

Aeris

Former Staff Member
08-Sep, 16
IGN
Aeris
Will Portal Cell be implemented anytime soon or is it TBA?

edit: im blind

Last edited:

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Will Portal Cell be implemented anytime soon or is it TBA?

edit: im blind
The portal cell damage modifier will not be implemented in this edition of Agit Lord.

Reactions: CyPotter
04-Aug, 18
How we compute the points again? As far as I remember Regalia held the castle for about 45-50 mins in geffen, And base on the result you posted, it only included +10 for the castle +16 for kills +1 for the emperium break - 3 deaths (rounded of) total around 23 pts aprox. I think there are some points missing from holding the castle.

And by the why some "guild" guild rank points keep adding up even if there is no war of emperium? It must be a bugged? Thank you

Last edited:

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Hello friends.

Apologies for the lack of response to some issues, I have been extremely busy. I will address some points raised.

1. No points given to castle holder when WoE ends. It has come to my attention no points were received for holding the castle at the end of War of Emperium.
+25 to Regalia - Geffen and Arunafeltz.
+10 to Breakfast Club - Aldebaran

The points have been manually added and will appear after the Prontera War ends.

2. Points being added after WoE finishes. There are two explanations to this problem.
  1. Agik were breaking abandoned guild castles. A check had not been added to check War of Emperium was active. Apologies. The points they accumulated were removed.
  2. The WoE Information NPC and Control Panel page update once a war finishes, but it takes a few minutes for the points tally to finalise. The finalised points tallies are updated at midnight and midday each day.
3. Adjustment of prizes. Upon advise of staff, community leaders and players, the prizes have been adjusted. Please refer to the first post for the changes.

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
Hello friends.

Apologies for the lack of response to some issues, I have been extremely busy. I will address some points raised.

1. No points given to castle holder when WoE ends. It has come to my attention no points were received for holding the castle at the end of War of Emperium.
+25 to Regalia - Geffen and Arunafeltz.
+10 to Breakfast Club - Aldebaran

The points have been manually added and will appear after the Prontera War ends.

2. Points being added after WoE finishes. There are two explanations to this problem.
  1. Agik were breaking abandoned guild castles. A check had not been added to check War of Emperium was active. Apologies. The points they accumulated were removed.
  2. The WoE Information NPC and Control Panel page update once a war finishes, but it takes a few minutes for the points tally to finalise. The finalised points tallies are updated at midnight and midday each day.
3. Adjustment of prizes. Upon advise of staff, community leaders and players, the prizes have been adjusted. Please refer to the first post for the changes.
Noted Nice
Happy Birthday Old Friend

01-Nov, 16
Can we have 2 castles open? Even if the other one doesn't have holding points or breaking points? It's not even real blackout anymore with all the sandwich and lag in one castle. We're losing the good elements of gvg just to run this event.

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Can we have 2 castles open? Even if the other one doesn't have holding points or breaking points? It's not even real blackout anymore with all the sandwich and lag in one castle. We're losing the good elements of gvg just to run this event.
This would also prevent the outcome from being nothing more than a popularity contest. +1

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
Thinking first the administration if 2 castle open on woe event but now one only Wolfie? /no1

01-Nov, 16
People finally realized the meta is portal def and suddenly "there's nothing wrong with pdef". From epic gvgs to this crap. Can this part just end already?

Reactions: Aiz and CancerKid

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)