Suggestion Thana's formula is designed for lvl99 stat server...

01-Mar, 20
This is thana card's effect
Formula for bdefratioatk =
(ATK * ( (Soft DEF + Hard DEF) /100))

This effect and formula was designed and meant for original lvl99 with 1-99 stat max..

In the official stat server, a lvl99 with good vit and def gear, and has got 150 def total or less.
150/100 is 1.5 multiply to total damage = a 50% boost in damage.
This is how strong thana is compared to something like Turtle General which boosts 20%. It's like having 2.5x more TG's.

What happens on a lvl500 server with 450 stat is that our vit stats are at the least 100 and at max 450, plus item def, it's just too much.
So as you can see at 150 def there would be a 50% dmg increase but at 500 def, there would be a 500% damage increase.
500% damage increase is literally like having 25 turtle generals.
Clearly we can tell, thana's effect and formula is designed for 1-99 stats.
The highest total def you could get on a lvl 99 server is about 200 def flat. Meaning thana's highesr possible effect is capped at 100% increase equating to 5 turtle generals on an official 99 server.

In this server the only solution given are two headgear items that reduce defense by -200. But I would disagree with having to rely on specific headgears and not having the freedom to build my stat because thana is too much on a 450 stat server.. thus many knowledgable players here have limited their vit between 100 and 300 or so.

I would suggest changing thana by reducing its formula to
(ATK * ( (Soft DEF + Hard DEF) /450))
So that it would have the same effect as it did on a lvl 99 server which thana was designed for originally.
And also changing the effect of those headgears that reduce def to something else.

I know thana users that are enjoying up to 500% damage boost are gonna surely hate this suggestion. But lets face it thana was designed for damage boost between 0 and a 100%.

Last edited:

Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
1584415430637.png
Post automatically merged:

So basically you want to run 1.5m HP without penalties? Pretty nice. 10/10 suggestion. Pretty balanced.

• Haha
Reactions: Cacarrot and Heroka

Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
I know thana users that are enjoying up to 500% damage boost are gonna surely hate this suggestion. But lets face it thana was designed for damage boost between 0 and a 100%.
Oh baby I love punishing Vitters. I specially the part where I Investigate the sh!t out of their huge @ss HP pool.

In this server the only solution given are two headgear items that reduce defense by -200. But I would disagree with having to rely on specific headgears and not having the freedom to build my stat because thana is too much on a 450 stat server.. thus many knowledgable players here have limited their vit between 100 and 300 or so.
I have 600k HP on my champ with 80 vit. If I push it to 130 I get around 1m HP(Using Robo Ears). I can even go higher up to 1.3m HP with Spike which reduces my def to half. WHILE BEING SAFE FROM THANA PENALTIES. The only down side to building vit is I trade damage for more HP.

In reality Thana is not something to be scared of. There are already a lot of items that counter Thana effects such as Grimtooth, Aloevera, Spike, Thana(reduces soft def), Robot Ears and Side Hat. If you want to run vit then go vit. It's not like everyone in the server knows how to check if you have high vit. Punish those who lack knowledge.

If you really want to I can teach you how to build 1.5m HP on LK without getting penalized by Thana. You can still wear xRip and xDeviruchi with it of course.

• Love
Reactions: Chiiro

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)