Stucked at the 5th part of the sign quest

19-Sep, 18
IGN
Luxur
1. Go near the Witch, Kirkena and she'll tell you about the dangers of the quest. She also tell you to prove yourself is by bringing her the
Symbol of the Nine Realms and asks you to keep it as a secret. Go near her again and she'll ask you to come from the headstone near the stairs on the second floor the next time you visit.
2. Go to Serin. You need to click on her 3 times. She'll tell you thing that the Witch didn't tell you. She also wants you to inform her first-hand once you get the Authority Of Nine World from the Ruler of the Dead and listen to the reasons why she needs these powers.
3. Now go back to the Giant Telescope in West Geffen Field
(gef_fild07 182, 241)
to teleport to Valkyrie Temple (No need to bring any ingredients). Talk to Valkyrie, Sandra and she'll say she can't help you, but she'll give you support mentally.
4. You're on your own now. So you go back Nifflheim to find more clues. You find a Mad Man, Laichin
(niflheim 102, 54)
and he seems to have information you need for the quest! But he needs you to pay him twice, 40,000 Zeny and 20,000 Zeny.
5. Listen carefully to the locations he mentions. The locations are random for each person and there are 4 locations you need to go out of a total of 8. Follow the sequence he mentions.

-----
I tried to go back to witch kirkena to and tried to talk to Serin but it doesnt give me a clue on how to get the
Symbol of the Nine Realms. I've checked and looked back if im missing something but tho i didn't miss a single one. So it's weird i cannot complete the part 5.

For those players have already completed this quest please let me know post your tips or guides down below. Thanks in advance! :)

04-Aug, 18
which part are you right now? and what quest did you pick? the short or the long one?
Post automatically merged:

did u get the piece of spirit already?

Last edited:
19-Sep, 18
IGN
Luxur
Hi, its been days since i left it hanging. as far as i remember i took the long one. im at the part 5 atm.

04-Aug, 18
where in part 5? you need to keep talking with anne i think? and get back to the witch.

if serin send you to crayu dont click him just keep walking near him and wait until he talks to u,

if u are still stuck. go to valkyrie then find the depresssing man.

Last edited:
19-Sep, 18
IGN
Luxur
Aight dude i'll try. I let you know

Done with the quest, Thanks for the tip @Death Adder

Last edited:
Reactions: Death Adder

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)