Suggestion Specific Convert Armor Status

duckbenok

Developer
15-Jul, 16
Hello!
Its me duckbenok, with another suggestion to make bro great!

Suggestion: Specify what element did I got converted to. Like the endow effect.

This is the current status effect.
convert.jpg

Implication: Not all the time we can see the caster's element change especially when 2 or more guilds starts converting each other thus mixing the damn elements. It's also confusing on how to counter this because the player must guess what element was used on him
. /swt3

Special Thanks to @Jack for wasting his converts. /no1

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
+1

3nD

18-Feb, 17
Hardly matters since its high rate. Experienced players will know the element just from the volume of damage they are taking. Plus only a select few elements can be cast on an enemy.

Plus why should sage be at a disadvantage like this? Youll know whether youre weak to Earth or Fire way too soon (before you even know my attack skill of choice). How will I ever win a decent match up 1v1 ever again?

07-Nov, 16
Guild
Warriors
IGN
Davsion
Yes please.

22-Sep, 16
Battlegrounds
Guild
Regalia
+1. And also converts should be overlapping not Skill failed. For instance, when a new prof converts a player that has already been converted, it should not be skill failed. The new conversion should overwrite the older conversion. Cause people are just ending up converting themselves and the prof conversion gameplay is diminished during the war. Let it be a battle of professors. Whoever has the ability to convert the fastest wins.

Reactions: Jack and Ichi

Jack

Here to help
Developer
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
+1. And also converts should be overlapping not Skill failed. For instance, when a new prof converts a player that has already been converted, it should not be skill failed. The new conversion should overwrite the older conversion. Cause people are just ending up converting themselves and the prof conversion gameplay is diminished during the war. Let it be a battle of professors. Whoever has the ability to convert the fastest wins.
my only issue with this is that people can just reconvert your convert, then it just becomes a battle of who can waste the most converters...

22-Sep, 16
Battlegrounds
Guild
Regalia
my only issue with this is that people can just reconvert your convert, then it just becomes a battle of who can waste the most converters...
Its not really wasting cause its the whole point of elemental converters, to evaporate during the battle. What is the point of going to a battle if you are afraid of losing converters. You have to invest in order to gain victory. With the number of guilds participating in this server, I dont think people will lose tons of converters in an hour duration of WoE with approximately 4 guilds with 10 members or lesser battling it out with each other. And I think this is a more relevant issue than the February 26th patch.

Jack

Here to help
Developer
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
Its not really wasting cause its the whole point of elemental converters, to evaporate during the battle. What is the point of going to a battle if you are afraid of losing converters. You have to invest in order to gain victory. With the number of guilds participating in this server, I dont think people will lose tons of converters in an hour duration of WoE with approximately 4 guilds with 10 members or lesser battling it out with each other. And I think this is a more relevant issue than the February 26th patch.
I think the key issue here is encouraging guilds to split into multiple guilds to provoke/mbk/convert each other.

I already use 500 converters per woe i don't want that to jump up to 2000...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)