Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
1. Nullifying Magic is DIFFERENT from ignoring MDEF: Tell me which part you don't understand.
2. 'They wanna keep High Wizard Card disabled': It's not even disabled. It works fine. And I couldn't give a single F*** about that card.
3. We get MAD and TROLL: The only thing to get mad about is the 'FACT' that you are delusional and your 'FACTS' and 'REALITIES' doesn't even have proof. If you want to prove your 'FACTS' then send screen shots of your '1k JT' on you '1.5m HP Player Dude'
4. I do damage with 1k JT: Here's a FACT. JT has 12 ticks. If i use your 'Physics' here that would be 12k per bolt. If you spam it like every normal player does it'll do damage.
5. Wizard is weak: You think it is because you don't play it right.
6. "They want everything to be easy out of their own interest": Like I said I couldn't give enough F***s about this card. Your suggestion was out there for discussion. The 'FACT' that you failed to prove yourself with sufficient evidence made you accuse us of things out of your own opinion.

Speaking of FACTS.

JUPITEL THUNDER WITH HIGH WIZARD CARD ON(No Redux Headgear)1584252567912.png

JUPITEL THUNDER WITHOUT HIGH WIZARD CARD(No Redux Headear)
1584252538574.png

JUPITEL THUNDER WITH HIGH WIZARD CARD(With Full Redux Headgear)
1584252748244.png

JUPITEL THUNDER WITHOUT HIGH WIZARD CARD (With Full Redux Headgear)
1584252825153.png

Attachments

01-Mar, 20
Bro,I TESTED multiple times my HW card on my dragon wing[1] lower head gear and it did not work in the pvp room. And I have discarded it ever since.

I already know mdef ignor is different, I never said hw would remove gtb's effect, just stop using your emotions and opinions. You're not thinking straight, you're saying things I've never even said.
For you to claim that I'm saying HW card nullifies GTB effect, you're really using wrong assumption.

The fact and reality is 85% nullification or reduction is still more much much more than 100% mdef stat ignore.
All your testings and screenshots aren't going to help increase my damage at all.
Only int stat and matk gear increases my damage, in terms of pvp I do use JT and other bolts.
Your testings, screenshots and opinions can never increase my matk, just stop trying.
My JT is 280x12 on your monk class with GTB and other reductions.
My JT on a normal guy with GTB is still 1000x12 or less which means 10-12k which will always struggle to take away 500k hp or 1m or 1.5m which everyone here has. If you said just spam my different skills, well they'd still do a hell lot more damage with them doing their own skills.
Post automatically merged:

Last edited:

Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
1584253818163.png
Post automatically merged:

I suggest putting Int in your stats if you do 280 damage. Max stat is 450 BTW.

01-Mar, 20
On your screenshots, you are merely showing min and max matk damage threshold from skills... because in pvp room HW card is still not working.

ACTUALLY HIGH WIZ CARD STILL ISN'T WORKING in PVP ROOM,
SAME DAMAGE ON `Black~ professor with HW card or without HW card. Tested today in pvp room. HW card equipped on wing.

my reply to Jack's PM..
Yes Jack, GTB is not reduced by HW. Mdef is a different stat.
My point is HW is not working at all still in pvp room.
And GTB's effect is still so much more in its effectiveness.
HW card is only an addon to a wizards damage but it is not working right now.

and Cyno's screenshots are inconclusive, he is only showing minimum to maximum threshold damage.

Because I just tested again today with another player in pvp room named `Black~.
With HW card or without HW card it's the same damage... as of today and last week.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)