Suggestion Server Dying Because of Neglect

07-Sep, 16
Just to clear it up, I'm not trying to be a aggressive person or a troll to the entire bRO community when I talk about outsmarting people in bRO. It's about trying to get everyone to understand that a serious issue is happening to one person that was in-charge of the server progress and yet as this was announced some of those who said they wish their best to said person can come back and in their face say "hey you probably shouldn't of had a mentally unstable person run the server, go and get him checked at a psychiatrist. It LITERALLY takes no effort to figure out or for me to be playing bRO to know that someone saying stupid crap like that is literally brain dead. Sorry If i rustled some jimmies, and if you thought that i wasn't making any clear and constructive criticism then I can live with you believing I'm an inconsiderate asshole, I won't hold a grudge on you for that. but trust me I care for this server even if i don't play on it, I'm still here always to provide support to every staff member and new player that asks for help. So please don't just say things without checking what you're going to say as all of these problems that you guys are talking about have been notified and are been taking care of, the staff just can't come up with a solution fast enough as you would like. This is still a private server and not a multi-million dollar backed game server. that would never had problems as we do, but would definitely outright take away your privileges of playing on their server or even posting in their forums.

Reactions: CancerKid
25-Mar, 18
The "woe is a bad design" bandwagon never fails to disappoint. It's ****ing Blackout Ragnarok Online. You're an anime character with swords, guns, magic and a brain damaged staff. You don't die of old age, you die by a swarm of rooster riding lord knights and BBC gunslingers bum blasting you in the face.

And you know what we did in the 2000s? We shrugged our shoulders and nodded at each other, "Oh shucks! Blackout is so wacky!" What will they think of next? They thought of ****ing asian black man wielding a couple of revolvers then they took a lunch break for 3 months and decided that thinking of new classes for Ragnarok Online was hard work for a pre-globalized world with fair wages. Let's see, we can make a game in one year that pulls enough profit to pay for each employee that worked on this for....let me get my calculator out, that's 5 million dollars per person here at Gravity. Ahhhhhh just steal Naruto and keep the money. And the pinoys love SinX and its loved, for no reason, really.

Back then, you could take risks on impaired ideas and people would still love you. Think about it - the fact that someone went to a board meeting, just got done making a sketch of a ****ing sinx, and another man spoke up and said said "Okay, and then we can put." And they did. Lighthalzen was the riskiest and laziest idea that anyone could have vomited out of their brain and they went with it.

Oh and all the characters sound like they are inbred with the glorious nippon because they all look like brother and ****ing sister. Where is my black skin hello??? This game evne looks like it looks from the early 90s on the SNES or some %#!@ too. Look that up in Encarta. Games made money with no problem: For christ sake, they released a game where you needed to buy another game just to make the first game work - and it was a flagship Sonic game for $70 bucks...and it MADE money. Sonic and Knuckles was an extortion project, not a videogame. It didn't make "Uhh this game is successful, but we can't fund a sequel by ourselves" successful, it was "Let's put this dreamer in a game about Pinball because Pinball rhymes with Spinball, a word we just made up." successful.
Post automatically merged:

Don't even get me started on Coojo

Reactions: Ashes
22-Aug, 18
Izlude
IGN
Frustrated
This isn't supposed to be a war between the administerial staffs, an inconsiderate asshole and the actual players. We also express disapproval of what the thread maker says about Wolfie, and the allegations about the donation money. We just wanted transparency, an update after the sad news of Wolfie's condition. A formal announcement of some sort. Which we didn't receive. And the affirmation that you guys are taking notes of the players' suggestions, reports and sentiments. Until now. It's ironic that we all have to be assholes just to listen, understand and communicate with each other.

Note: Touhou was reaching out. Commended.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaahn

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
DEX HEHE.jpg

21-Jun, 16
Although this is a fairly toxic thread from both players and staff, that shouldn't be the main takeaway from this thread. He might be hiding under a VPN but he raises good points.

-No new content/updates
It's true, and yes both admins are unfortunately unavailable but that doesn't mean the staff stops communicating with the players. The last thing we've heard before Wolfie's sudden departure was the abrupt ending to Agit Lord.

Poor staff-player relations
This could not be more true. It seems like the people a majority of staff don't even like nor care about the players at all. Like I said in the previous threads anytime anything is brought up the staff is either dismissive or passive aggressive. Sure there's some toxicity being thrown around by the same players but the staff is held to a higher standard. Staff should not stoop to the level of some of the players.

There's also little to no presence from the GMs in-game. You don't even have to do much, but why is there no one trying to boost server morale when the server just lost it's head. Why not host some little events that don't need a lot of effort to assure players that they exist and actually care.

The Community Leaders are pretty much none-existent except for a handful.

The server is at a standstill like before in Open Beta and the staff needs to do something about it before the community is completely fed up with it and leave like Open Beta once again.

Rhen

Former Staff Member
03-Jun, 16
Geffen
Guild
Egg
What is lacking between players and staff is the communication.

OP had to make this kind of thread just to address the issues and needed feedback from the staff which was given by GM-Touhou.

We just need to wait for Redcar to return and give us updates.

and honestly I am not trying to be a Richard here but what is Vanish doing again? I hardly see him online and if he was.. he was just standing in Amatsu or maybe bot hunting which isnt the the biggest concern of the server.

Touhou

Noblerot
Server Management Team
12-May, 16
Fife, Scotland
IGN
GM-Touhou
This isn't supposed to be a war between the administerial staffs, an inconsiderate asshole and the actual players. We also express disapproval of what the thread maker says about Wolfie, and the allegations about the donation money. We just wanted transparency, an update after the sad news of Wolfie's condition. A formal announcement of some sort. Which we didn't receive. And the affirmation that you guys are taking notes of the players' suggestions, reports and sentiments. Until now. It's ironic that we all have to be assholes just to listen, understand and communicate with each other.

Note: Touhou was reaching out. Commended.
Again, this is down to bad timing. I was on vacation when Wolfie decided to take a break, then when I came back, redcar took off on vacation, THEN Wolfie confirmed he was quitting. redcar is the chief here, so we don't want to announce anything until he is back, and has assessed the situation.

Reactions: The Pilgrim
19-Sep, 18
IGN
Luxur
I believe the server isn't dying =) there are lots of newbies currently playing including me myself. And yea i don't find the server boring, i find it competitive =) We have a long road to go +1 bRO keep up the good work! :) It's sad of how people think that scripting and implementing things can be done in just 1 finger snap. I do have a GM Experience with lots of server including NPC editing and it isn't easy. What more of fixing a lot of scripts? including Server side and Client side? Try to think of it before u make a post. I am not a hater in this post but i just wanna say STOP posting negative shits about the server.

How about let's summarize things? If you hate the server and you think it'll die soon then LEAVE. Now if bRO in the future raised its community to what it used to then you are always welcome to COMEBACK.

PS: I believe in bRO Staffs, They won't disappoint every player's invested time! :) Peace and happy gaming to everyone Motherf****rs.

07-Sep, 16
I believe the server isn't dying =) there are lots of newbies currently playing including me myself. And yea i don't find the server boring, i find it competitive =) We have a long road to go +1 bRO keep up the good work! :) It's sad of how people think that scripting and implementing things can be done in just 1 finger snap. I do have a GM Experience with lots of server including NPC editing and it isn't easy. What more of fixing a lot of scripts? including Server side and Client side? Try to think of it before u make a post. I am not a hater in this post but i just wanna say STOP posting negative shits about the server.

How about let's summarize things? If you hate the server and you think it'll die soon then LEAVE. Now if bRO in the future raised its community to what it used to then you are always welcome to COMEBACK.

PS: I believe in bRO Staffs, They won't disappoint every player's invested time! :) Peace and happy gaming to everyone Motherf****rs.
Thanks for understanding, it just happens that everyone who plays this game is basically asking more stuff to keep them entertained but this is an old game, and on top of that this is a private server of that old game. There isn't much content the developers can push out unless it's basically custom made by them, but people seem to not understand that. as for every other bug and problem in-game, all of them have been notified for when redcar gets back he can get into looking at them, and for the ones that show up every now and then the Community Leaders take notes down and archive them for future review. It's not that our guys do anything but sit there looking at the game with a finger stuck up their bum, all of them actually do go out and play the game and sometimes in different accounts to check out what's broken and other problems. Hopefully once the admin gets back from vacation refreshed, he can take care of what some people have been worried about etc.

15-Oct, 18
IGN
xailuna
This year is the first time I played bRO and fell in love with it, and reading this thread is making me wonder if I joined the right family.

Collaboration

Worker Ant
Server Management Team
10-Sep, 16
IGN
GM-Collaboration
This year is the first time I played bRO and fell in love with it, and reading this thread is making me wonder if I joined the right family.
People get busy. Happens a lot.
If there are more people like you supporting the server, then everything should be fine as is.

Reactions: kurO
15-Oct, 18
IGN
xailuna
People get busy. Happens a lot.
If there are more people like you supporting the server, then everything should be fine as is.
I do believe that this community will survive if we all respect and work together. like start having threads that help new players like me rather than posting some nonsense crap. My love for this game grew as a friend of mine tells me stories about the times where bRO is on its peak. I wish I could see it my self now that it is back again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)