Question [REQUEST] - PvE High Wizard

• Our Wiki page contains compiled information about BlackoutRO's features and custom content..
    Go there to find out: wiki.blackout-ro.net
28-Aug, 18
Can someone guide me on how to achieve the best DMG with some survivabilty for MVP Hunting?

This is my first time playing RO and I am kinda lost on what to do regarding equipment or stats for high wizard. Tried to search for guides on different website but found nothing concrete.

Thanks in advance for the assistance!

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Hi @OldManAce, I'm surprised to see someone here who has never played RO! Glad to have you.

For High Wizard, you should focus on increasing your MATK (Magic Attack). A good item to start with is Staff of Piercing. It's dropped by Kasa which you can find in thor_v01 and thor_v03. It is good because it lets you ignore some MDEF (magic defense), which most MVPs have a lot of. Try to refine this to +10 using the Refiner.

Other good MATK equipment includes Despero of Thanatos Card (if you want more damage), Alice Card (if you want to take a little less damage). Just some suggestions, I'm no expert at this kind of stuff.

Reactions: amon20

Martin

Martin #6395
Former Staff Member
05-Dec, 16
Guild
Generic
IGN
Ya Boi/King Martin
Basic Stats:
STR = 100ish (For carrying recovery items like YGG berries/seeds)
AGI = 200 (So you can get 197 ASPD)
VIT = (All the remaining stats so you have. Survivability against PvE)
INT = 450 (Max)
DEX = 190 (For instant cast even w/ debuffs)
LUK = 300 (So you get status immunity eg: frozen/silenced/blind/etc.)

These are the basic stats you should know, good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: amon20 and AGA

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
Can someone guide me on how to achieve the best DMG with some survivabilty for MVP Hunting?

This is my first time playing RO and I am kinda lost on what to do regarding equipment or stats for high wizard. Tried to search for guides on different website but found nothing concrete.

Use ghost ring card and alot of berry to survive

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO

For me best to kill a MVP boss is asura type for not element MVP if go for crt type sinx w/ edp that all. Wizard for good hunt like bop Berry ete....

Reactions: amon20

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)