Reporting a scammer!

29-Mar, 19
Philippines
IGN
* R O Y *
Someone is in need of help about his items being scammed just a while ago. The IGN of the player was "aask" who got scammed by "[Champ] Default". Please reach out to him for further information about the said scamming. He's only 16 years old and been playing for just almost 2 months now. He sought for some help with players around amatsu and finally reached out to me that's why I posted this hoping it could resolve his problem. The scammer refuses to give back the items to the real owner despite being told of getting banned and instead, he asked for VR[1] and FR[1] in exchange for the stolen items of the player. Here are some screenshots of witnesses discussing some solutions and thoughts about the issue. Hope you could help that player for he's just starting to enjoy the game. Thanks!

*the scammer's other chars are: [Champ] PsYcHoPaTh and [Wiz] Default

- IGN: R Y E L

Attachments

Last edited:

Dex

King of Beast
11-May, 16
Guild
Egg
ahahahahahahahahaha

27-Jan, 19
Ionia
IGN
The Unforgiven
Someone is in need of help about his items being scammed just a while ago. The IGN of the player was "aask" who got scammed by "[Champ] Default". Please reach out to him for further information about the said scamming. He's only 16 years old and been playing for just almost 2 months now. He sought for some help with players around amatsu and finally reached out to me that's why I posted this hoping it could resolve his problem. The scammer refuses to give back the items to the real owner despite being told of getting banned and instead, he asked for VR[1] and FR[1] in exchange for the stolen items of the player. Here are some screenshots of witnesses discussing some solutions and thoughts about the issue. Hope you could help that player for he's just starting to enjoy the game. Thanks!

*the scammer's other chars are: [Champ] PsYcHoPaTh and [Wiz] Default

- IGN: R Y E L
hahahahaahahhaahhaahahahahahaha.
still got scam for dead server. hahahaha....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)