OLD Zerg Patrol Member

13-Dec, 19
Heya! It's been awhile. I'm guessing my old account is long gone. My name Shane (old IGN: InevitableChaos) member of the Great the Best guild old Zerg Patrol, guild lead by: Ryan (Wolfie), AJ (TheMan/Boltsoffury), Echoplex. Just looking to see how is this server going? Wondering if it is still active WoE server....it's been awhile really. Hope everyone is doing great. Cheers!

Last edited:

Wolfie

Developer
04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
Long time, Shane. Nice to hear from you again.

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
Are you still active in GvGs?? I'm currently looking to get back playing.. Mobile isn't enough for me.. lol
sadly is bro server is inactive for GVG and WOE and BG in this year 2019. I think ro mobile version is trash for me. just wait for the new Ragnarok release of gravity company in this 2020.

13-Dec, 19
sadly is bro server is inactive for GVG and WOE and BG in this year 2019. I think ro mobile version is trash for me. just wait for the new Ragnarok release of gravity company in this 2020.
Is it going to be Global launch? Mobile is fun, just not a f2p friendly but I play with GVG guild environment which keeps me in the game. Just miss the fun of old RO environment.

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
Is it going to be Global launch? Mobile is fun, just not a f2p friendly but I play with GVG guild environment which keeps me in the game. Just miss the fun of old RO environment.
me too I don't like play Ragnarok mobile version. I prefer pc version it. gravity the developer of Ragnarok releases new incoming 2020.

30-Jun, 20
Hi gammaray! i was also a former zerg patrol member, im your biochemist during that time, those were the days battling carnage :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)