Question Noob bROomer Questions

• Our Wiki page contains compiled information about BlackoutRO's features and custom content..
    Go there to find out: wiki.blackout-ro.net
12-May, 16
Earth
Guild
Fairy Fail
IGN
Zeref~
Just a couple of things I really need to update on, there are a lot of changes from when I last played since 2007-2010ish

To start off this list
How to transfer Zeny to another character (without reduction)?
I did check the Bank NPC where we used to deposit zeny to bank notes, but now it's a 10m zeny usable item, wondering if there's a better way to do the transfer that doesn't require me asking another player to hold on to it ofc.​
Next,​
What is the "currency" worth farming now?
So I've played this game again after so long, and the last I remember nearly everything in the market chat whether they are Buying or Selling something there's always an x-amount of zeny attached to it; but now, when I was checking the market chat every now and then, all I see are B/S>Something = Another Item(?) / DC or BC (not sure what it was) (?) whatever those are. So I'm currently at a loss whether farming for zeny is still the right thing to do or is there something else I should be spending my farming time on?​

How to obtain EX items without donating or buying them from other players?
nothing else to elaborate the question with, it is what it is, I/we used to rely on the "vote for credits" option on the website, but I guess it's just wishful thinking now for that to come back.

these next questions only require short answers I guess.
- how to do irc chat ingame?
- how to do @autotrade ? mine always gets errors saying autotrade failed, so I was wondering if there's a new command being used
- how to do market chat?

So far these are the only questions I have during my first 3 hours of playing this game after a long time.
All answers to these questions will be much appreciated.

Wishing the best for everyone on this server!

Reactions: Wolfie

Anton

Former Staff Member
17-May, 16
Guild
Generic
IGN
Squelch Rivas Anton
Hi, I could answer your questions.

1. Ctrl-B (Zeny Storage) is shared throughout the whole account. No taxes for it. (y)

2. The current things being traded for items now are either Donation Credits, War Badges or Event Credits. Zeny here is only used for buying things from vends and supplies.

3. Well, you can't directly obtain EX items through donating but buying them through Donation Credits is a thing. The different ways of obtaining EX items are from either loot boxes (Classic, Classic 2 and Alternative), Battleground NPC or Legacy Credits NPC (A bit OP, I don't recommend.)

To use IRC, just whisper #irc.
Whisper #trade for the market chat.

12-May, 16
Earth
Guild
Fairy Fail
IGN
Zeref~
Hi, I could answer your questions.

1. Ctrl-B (Zeny Storage) is shared throughout the whole account. No taxes for it. (y)

2. The current things being traded for items now are either Donation Credits, War Badges or Event Credits. Zeny here is only used for buying things from vends and supplies.

3. Well, you can't directly obtain EX items through donating but buying them through Donation Credits is a thing. The different ways of obtaining EX items are from either loot boxes (Classic, Classic 2 and Alternative), Battleground NPC or Legacy Credits NPC (A bit OP, I don't recommend.)

To use IRC, just whisper #irc.
Whisper #trade for the market chat.

Thank you very much bro!

I would like to get further information on how to obtain Donation Credits, War Badges and Event Credits too if it's ok with you

Anton

Former Staff Member
17-May, 16
Guild
Generic
IGN
Squelch Rivas Anton
Reactions: WatDaFak and Wolfie
12-May, 16
Earth
Guild
Fairy Fail
IGN
Zeref~
Donation Credits are obtain from donating. 1 usd = 1 donation credit.

War badges can be obtained through Battlegrounds. The usual rate is 5 badges per loss and 12 badges per win.

Lastly, Event Credits can be obtain through GM hosted events. There is also an event ongoing which I'll leave a link here.
Event ---> https://forum.blackout-ro.net/threads/event-post-a-screenshot-for-our-facebook-cover-photo.4393/

thanks a lot man! you're a life saver
I almost spent all my time on farming zeny lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)