Question Need help on SinX build MVP :((

• Our Wiki page contains compiled information about BlackoutRO's features and custom content..
    Go there to find out: wiki.blackout-ro.net

3nD

18-Feb, 17
Try using these tips on MVP:

-Check the Mob MVP type on RateMyServer.net then if you can, use converter/aspersio to get higher damage
-Do not use double attack skill in 2-1 class (leave it level 0) and make sure luk is about 330 or more (to get 100% crit)
-Use deviruchi wings and ripper, or reisz
-In right hand weapon (main hand) Use 1 Samurai Spector Card 3 The Paper Card and in left hand weapon (off hand) Use 3 The Paper Card 1 Abysmal Knight Card
-Use Enchant Deadly Poison
(farm Poison bottle from Uzhas in mosk_dun03)

this will usually be enough damage for most mvp... if you need more damage try boosting STR so it is 450+40 or more
-Mantis Card (Accessory)
-Seyren Windsor Card (Headgear +8 or more)
-STR Food
-Aloevera (Self Provoke, also can use Anger Point)
-LUK will give ATK at very minimal rate, so you can try to get LUK higher to get some more ATK as well
-Egnigem Cenia Card (Armor) gives 1 str per 18 base int

Reactions: adree1000 and Dex
26-May, 16
IGN
Blue-Serenade
RSX card could be more useful for armor because most mvps will knock you back
Try using these tips on MVP:

-Check the Mob MVP type on RateMyServer.net then if you can, use converter/aspersio to get higher damage
-Do not use double attack skill in 2-1 class (leave it level 0) and make sure luk is about 330 or more (to get 100% crit)
-Use deviruchi wings and ripper, or reisz
-In right hand weapon (main hand) Use 1 Samurai Spector Card 3 The Paper Card and in left hand weapon (off hand) Use 3 The Paper Card 1 Abysmal Knight Card
-Use Enchant Deadly Poison
(farm Poison bottle from Uzhas in mosk_dun03)

this will usually be enough damage for most mvp... if you need more damage try boosting STR so it is 450+40 or more
-Mantis Card (Accessory)
-Seyren Windsor Card (Headgear +8 or more)
-STR Food
-Aloevera (Self Provoke, also can use Anger Point)
-LUK will give ATK at very minimal rate, so you can try to get LUK higher to get some more ATK as well
-Egnigem Cenia Card (Armor) gives 1 str per 18 base int

Reactions: 3nD

redcar

Lover of Woman
Former Staff Member
Hmmm...I really should exhume my old hunter sinx guide and update it. If only I had the time :joy: Maybe I can get one of the staff to do it.

12-May, 16
Temple
IGN
Odds are Even
U need to be a crit Sinx here

Ice pick(paper) + 4slot sword (3abbysmal + paper)
Equip high def gear don't worry MVP have no Thana to scared of

Stat priority
Boost STR for damage
Boost vit for def and HP ofc
300+ luk getting 100% crit and immunity to any ailments

Gudluck folks../no1

17-Feb, 17
IGN
Lebaran Kuda
weapon: 2x +10 orcish axe(triple abysmal + paper), since most mvp are large size
head top: marionette doll - str+1 (vanberk)
head mid&low: anything up to your budget
armor: valk armor/glit jacket (rsx/gloom)
garment: wool(aliot)
footgear: tidal(eddga/matyr)
acc: ring/cursed hands (owl duke&baron combo)

stats

str:450
agi: till max aspd while sitting in quagmire
dex:180/till no cast
luk:360-370 to get crit as much as possible
vit: 200-210
int: rest of the remaining stats

edp and yggs is a must, nuff said lol

axes are the best dealing with large monsters, since most mvps are

daggers, best vs small monsters
swords, best vs medium monster

if you are a dilligent mofo, get a pair each type

tidal+wool combo for hp bonus

about the cards,
weapon: nuff said, typical mvp left click sinX
armor: when you got eddga, put on gloom
(dunno if eddga/endure give knockback immunity)
garment: aliot, for hp bonus
giant whisper, lesser hp bonus than aliot but provide extra atk and crit
accs: typical left click physical damage, impo for damage improve self buff, lex for the bonus damage in 1 hit

also bring the right endow weapon element or ask a prof to buff you (seismic weapon, etc), or cursed water when against holy/ghost

all you need is a precise right click on the mvp (since most mvp summon huge bum companion), burst the damn mvp and watch the hp bar because some mvp got reflect damage skill (ie. detale, gtb)

you can got around 40k damage per hit (edp) when no weapon element enchanted

when enchanted, you got 80k per hit

100k per hit if you got xrip

no worries about edp, most case mvps are dead when edp still up

all you care is yggs for hp

also if care for weapon break, change 1 abysmal to golem

strip weapon?
go get fcp

now the secret is out /gg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3nD and adree1000
01-Nov, 16
Idk why people suggest ice pick/thana/inca on a CRIT sinx. Unless custom in this server, critical attacks ALWAYS ignore defense. So you basically wasted 1 slot of your weapon.

I've tested a bunch of builds but i only hunt specific MVPs. The damage is best with this combination:
+10 Orcish Axe w/ 1 The paper, 2 Abys, then 1 Inflict 20% more damage to xx property (property of the MVP you're hunting) card.

Also, your critical rate isn't just the higher your luck etc etc. It also is affected by the luck of your opponent. Since MVP stats are buffed here, you would need more critical than you currently have against other MVPs. I suggest you read this:
https://wiki.talonro.com/Critical_Hit_Rate

If you need more CRIT to get 100%, go with Goddess of Fortune's Cursed Brooch. Or you can just rely on vanberk's proc.

Anything else, just read what they said above.

Reactions: pesmerga

redcar

Lover of Woman
Former Staff Member
Idk why people suggest ice pick/thana/inca on a CRIT sinx. Unless custom in this server, critical attacks ALWAYS ignore defense. So you basically wasted 1 slot of your weapon.

I've tested a bunch of builds but i only hunt specific MVPs. The damage is best with this combination:
+10 Orcish Axe w/ 1 The paper, 2 Abys, then 1 Inflict 20% more damage to xx property (property of the MVP you're hunting) card.

Also, your critical rate isn't just the higher your luck etc etc. It also is affected by the luck of your opponent. Since MVP stats are buffed here, you would need more critical than you currently have against other MVPs. I suggest you read this:

If you need more CRIT to get 100%, go with Goddess of Fortune's Cursed Brooch. Or you can just rely on vanberk's proc.

As you've noted, Thanatos Card isn't good for general use against MVPs, but it's usable against a few bosses. One example is Beelzebub with his massive VIT. (I wouldn't main it though.)

And yes, use of The Paper demands you manage your crit to maximize damage. I've found the best way is using a few gears together with Arunafeltz Desert Sandwiches, since they're easy to stockpile (with a little initial effort to unlock the quest) and give +7 crit a pop. Vanberk can often provide the boost you need, though if you're killing them fast enough it might not proc /heh

All this and more! If I can ever get around to finding time for a rewrite of my hunter sinx guide :X

01-Nov, 16
As you've noted, Thanatos Card isn't good for general use against MVPs, but it's usable against a few bosses. One example is Beelzebub with his massive VIT. (I wouldn't main it though.)

And yes, use of The Paper demands you manage your crit to maximize damage. I've found the best way is using a few gears together with Arunafeltz Desert Sandwiches, since they're easy to stockpile (with a little initial effort to unlock the quest) and give +7 crit a pop. Vanberk can often provide the boost you need, though if you're killing them fast enough it might not proc /heh

All this and more! If I can ever get around to finding time for a rewrite of my hunter sinx guide :X
Yeah, i was just talking about having both critical + thanatos/ ice pick/ inca. If they choose to use thana or ice pick then they should use double attack (1 dagger 1 orcish axe) and not critical. But using inca on a critical sinx build wouldn't make sense as critical already ignores defense.

Great, maybe you can also put up a guide on the two mysterious NPCs (Taikumi and Omega Keeper) hehe.

17-Feb, 17
IGN
Lebaran Kuda

dont

better release the kraken in omega mvp

pls, too desperate already

12-May, 16
Temple
IGN
Odds are Even

Your right dude I forgot that rule My bad /omg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)