Suggestion More solo friendly games...

17-Jun, 19
so, for someone like me who likes to solo alot, im finding it increasingly difficult to win credits in mini games because it requires 3 or more players. not everyone is on at the time i play and not everyone is willing to just sit there and let me kill all the porings in monster sorter to get enough credits for the items i want. id really appreciate it if there was a mini game set for solo players like me who dont have to wrangle in people who dont really want to play or help someone get credits for items. it can have the same limitations as partied ones such as waiting an hour for it to reset to play again or certain nerfs to limit people from farming so many credits that they can try to sell the credits or items to ruin the economy on the server. i know you guys are pretty busy but i do hope you guys take this idea into consideration especially for someone who wants to be able to take on mvps as a soloist with good enough gear and has yet to get said gear because the game isnt very friendly to soloists.

22-Jun, 20
If you're a soloist who can't do mvps then I suggest you go grind at bg. Doesn't matter if you have no items, you let your team carry you. Even if you lose you still get badges.

Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
I don't reccomend getting rich or being stable through mini-game credits. The value of it is really low compared to War Badges. In my opinion mini-games were designed to be some sort of appetizer to the bigger "server features" such as WoE, BG, PvP and MvP hunting.

If you wanna become rich/stable by playing solo I reccomend playing BG. Though war badge value is lower than usual it's still the easiest way to gear up. Just like what @AssasinCross said it doesn't matter if you lose, you still get war badges and if you're lucky enough you get carried.

As for which Job you should play I highly suggest High Priest. The gear requirement of a High Priest is so braindead that you can even go naked (Just don't int). You do 20k with lvl 11 heal, you put pnuemas and safety walls, you also have AoE heal for whenever your team stacks plus you give your teammates damage reduction with assumptio.

Here's a quick equipment guide if you're broke
Headgear: Poo Poo Hat, Sunglasses with Maya Purple, Angeling Wing with Permeter Card.
Armor: Any armor with Ghostring Card or use the HP Supplement Robe.
Shield: Valkyrie Shield with GTB and another one with Maya
Shoes: Any shoes with Green Ferus or use Variant Shoes
Weapon: Long Mace
Manteau: Any garment with a Noxious Card (You can go for Devilling or Raydric too)
Accessory: Diabolous Ring with Alligator Cards.

P.S I just remembered we have Beginner Headgears. Use the redux sett :D

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
so, for someone like me who likes to solo alot, im finding it increasingly difficult to win credits in mini games because it requires 3 or more players. not everyone is on at the time i play and not everyone is willing to just sit there and let me kill all the porings in monster sorter to get enough credits for the items i want. id really appreciate it if there was a mini game set for solo players like me who dont have to wrangle in people who dont really want to play or help someone get credits for items. it can have the same limitations as partied ones such as waiting an hour for it to reset to play again or certain nerfs to limit people from farming so many credits that they can try to sell the credits or items to ruin the economy on the server. i know you guys are pretty busy but i do hope you guys take this idea into consideration especially for someone who wants to be able to take on mvps as a soloist with good enough gear and has yet to get said gear because the game isnt very friendly to soloists.
you can get a by a solo player. haha play DEVO SPP type in woe and get pay after woe if they have a salary.
BG = win or lose have wb.

17-Jun, 19
so after reading everyone's replies, it still doesnt change the fact that you still are suggesting i play games with other players who may or may not be on at the same time as i am. the purpose of of a solo credit game is to allow me to quest for items on my own terms without the requirement of having to set up times with everyone else when my own schedule makes it difficult to even join in these sort of events or i dont have the mentality to focus on healing or blasting other players after a long day of work when id rather just grind, catch pets or quest especially for game credits and items that are hard to gain. this is why i want solo credit games. i can kill some mvps but not ones that may have a card or item i need. i DID experience what it was like to be a soloist and kill all mvps years ago on another server and it was insane but fun as a soloist. i feel some people would find it helpful to have this option and wish devs to consider it for the near future.

22-Jun, 20
Based on what you just said it seems like the best path for you is MVP hunting. Farm cards and lootboxes and sell them for credits of your choice. It's an online game after all, you'll have to deal with the fact that it's not friendly to solo players. There are always alternatives outside of mini games and events and the server is pretty good at giving alternative farming routes.

17-Jun, 19
Based on what you just said it seems like the best path for you is MVP hunting. Farm cards and lootboxes and sell them for credits of your choice. It's an online game after all, you'll have to deal with the fact that it's not friendly to solo players. There are always alternatives outside of mini games and events and the server is pretty good at giving alternative farming routes.
I thought credits were nontransferable? including donation items or credits? can you elaborate on which are? if certain credits are transferable, then sure, grinding will be fine for me and ill get them eventually, i was just under the impression that those credits were only obtainable only in BG, MG, or other event credits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)