Feedback MONKS is the champion of this server.

01-Mar, 20
I don't understand why skill delay is removed here, but I do 100% remember in blackout 2007-2008, skills had normal delays and you could only get no delay through 3 kiels and etc.

The reason why this is so so imbalanced and makes champions way too overpowered is because they can simply use 3 bacso on their headgear, enabling to outheal almost all incoming damages when they want to. Relocating anytime they want.

I highly suggest to normalize skill delay, and let players use kiels for no delay or less.

It's either they use kiels for no delay spam reloc. Or they use 3 bacso/creators for huge heals.
They should not have both at the same time because honestly champions here can take on and survive two or three players.
This is the major factor why.

Last edited:

Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
While I agree on the fact that Biochemists do heal a lot with their Slim Potion Pitchers (I remember it got nerfed) I believe Acid Demo is not the problem here. It's a push of a button to counter Acid Demo damage. Add the fact that SPP and Homunculus got nerfed IMO the class is already balanced.

EDIT: Sorry for some reason I thought you were referring to Acid Demo Damage. I am neutral to whatever changes made to Acid Demo. Whether a delay should be implemented or not. Putting a delay to Acid Demo makes Kiel Cards more useful, which is not bad. While not changing Acid Demo just makes it easier to play Biochemist since you wont be needing to change headgears to do more DPS and to heal more.

Nice suggestion BTW. Keep it up /no1

Last edited:
Reactions: hero

Jack

Here to help
Developer
12-Sep, 16
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
I believe we need to nerf creator card slightly as SPP is healing a little too much in smaller scale combat

01-Mar, 20
biochems need 3 kiels to have no delay on acid bomb...
without delay, they can just use 3 bacso or creators for huge heals, and still have acid bomb spam.
Cynosure understands and supports this because he also knows that biochems not needing kiels, will simply have huge heals and at the same time still spam acid bomb.
Biochems cannot have both when you normalize the delay of the server.
@Jack

01-Mar, 20
Not really, they are still killable.
I know they are killable if you've got very very good damage or you have two or three men attacking the biochem, but the biochems are on the dominating side still. This is the major factor, there's no need of kiel because of no delay and that means they can have huge heals at the same time.

I suggest to normalize delay like in 2007-2008 blackout

• Haha
Reactions: Chiiro
17-Jul, 16
Guild
Egg
I know they are killable if you've got very very good damage or you have two or three men attacking the biochem, but the biochems are on the dominating side still. This is the major factor, there's no need of kiel because of no delay and that means they can have huge heals at the same time.

I suggest to normalize delay like in 2007-2008 blackout
If you know, then why are you still complaining? Ahaha

Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
fixed title, monks are the champ in this server haha.
Lightning wiz proved he cannot get killed by any biochems when he's got GRVA on...
It's not OP actually. The thing about champions is that their kit is overloaded. They have good mobility, sustain, 1 shot skill, built in thana, long range counter and even close range and long range skills.

What makes champion balances is the fact that it takes a lot of skill to play it. A champion is useless if it cannot utilize its advantages.

24-Feb, 17
OP is right for saying Bio is the most dominant class when it comes to BG, kinda weird that you changed it.. Champs are thrown to support roles in the face of good crowd/ground control skills (HW- LOV, ganba, etc). I'd say BG is balanced right now..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)