Solved Incan samurai card has Bug !!!!! very long time

16-Aug, 18
Hi GM
The first thing I want to say is . I From Vietnam and my english so bad . So i use Google translate talk to you. Maybe so it may not be accurate
-----------------------
- According to the database then Incan samurai card just bypass SOFT DEF (Def from Vit ) . And not bypass HARD DEF (Def from Refiner EQ )
- But I tried many times and results stays the same. I report GM in game ( old GM ) but he is told me: i dont know you can question for different player . WTF *** this GM ??? Nah Noob GM
----
OK. We go into the main problem
- My video test :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6TDGM3Z0A0&t=6s

I have 70 hard def

Equivalent to 1 set EQ +10

3 headgear +10 = 30 Def

1 armor +10 = 10 def

1 shield +10 = 10 def

1 garment +10= 10 def

1 shoese +10 = 10def

Total = 70 Def

When i have 0 Def

He is hit me 15k4

and

When i have 70 Def

He is hit me still 15k4

Wtf I do not believe it

29-Jul, 18
Hi GM
- According to the database then Incan samurai card just bypass SOFT DEF (Def from Vit ) . And not bypass HARD DEF (Def from Refiner EQ )
Which database did you base it on? For most servers I have played it ignores the totality of target's defense.

16-Aug, 18
Database in Ratemyserver.net sir . If Incan samurai ignores the totality of target's defense so imba card
Refiner EQ not effect reduce dame
So why do we have to Refiner EQ

30-Nov, 16
IGN
Ruskasi
Hi Aries,

It is understandable that the idea/concept is something you are not familiar or comfortable with, Aries. Based on iRo Wiki, Incantation Samurai card / Samurai Spector Card is defined as a card that "Bypasses" Defense. That means, the damage output of the aggressor who is endowed with the incantation samurai card effect, is not going to diminish even if an additional hard defense is inputted. Based on how I comprehend the mechanics, you can compare that to "true damage". True damage is defined as damage that cannot be diminished by armour, in the case here in Ragnarok, armour would be hard defense. With true damage, it is guaranteed that you will take in a defined value of damage without a doubt.

I'll leave a source link from iRO Wiki in case you pursue further research about defense mechanics.

https://irowiki.org/wiki/DEF

The idea that the refinement system is not just for armours has to be acknowledged and stating the obvious, it is used to refine weapons as well. Incantation Samurai card / Samurai Spector Card itself is not imbalanced.

I hope this helps and all types of constructive criticisms towards what I have stated are welcome. I am more than willing to join you in-game to analyze the circumstance to verify and authenticate what is credible or conclusive.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)