Hello

11-Mar, 19
Hey Im a new player to the server. Ive played Ro before, just not on this server. Still finding out what makes this server unique! Also can somebody explain the battlegrounds to me? Very confused as none of the previous servers Ive played had this in it

Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
Hello! Welcome to the server!
(hope you have a fun time)
Battlegrounds is like a mini-pvp/gvg where you team up with players randomly selected and defeat the opposing team to obtain War Badges which can be used to obtain certain equipment(Headgear, Armors, Garments, Shoes, Weapon Etc.) Battlegrounds has a variety of game modes(I'm too lazy to write them down, @Coojo pls pls pls). As a beginner this is one of the first step to gear your character. This is a much more efficient way of farming because selling an UMBRAL TOKEN to me can buy you an Angel Ripper/3D Glasses/Deviruchi Wings or Even Cards (Tao Gunka/Sinx Card).

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Battlegrounds is an automated battle between two pre-organized teams. You can join with the command @joinbg and you can (currently) select which team you are on and what preference of game mode to pick. There are 5 modes that can be chosen by the participants:

Flavious: The goal of the Flavius Battleground is to destroy the Crystal of the opposing team. A Pink Crystal and a Blue Crystal will spawn at either end of the map at Base 1 and Base 2.

Kreiger Von Midgard: The Kreiger Von Midgard (KvM) Battleground is similar to a Guild vs Guild match. Players of the two teams are spawned in the battle arena and the first team to eliminate every player on the opposing team wins the battle.

Team Deathmatch: Two teams are spawned in the battle arena and the first team to drain the allotted death amount of the opposing team wins.

Rush: Two teams race to capture a castle similar to WoE but with no guilds involved.

Conquest: Similar to rush but there is one team predetermined to be the defenders and one team predetermined to be the attacking team.

Completing the match, win or lose will yield war badges. Those can be spent at the NPC's in @go 28 for a plethora of various items.

Reactions: Kuma
01-Nov, 16
Battlegrounds is a mini gvg event where a squad is teaming up versus random players. As a new player, your task is to predict which team the squad chooses each round and join their team.

11-Mar, 19
Hello! Welcome to the server!
(hope you have a fun time)
Battlegrounds is like a mini-pvp/gvg where you team up with players randomly selected and defeat the opposing team to obtain War Badges which can be used to obtain certain equipment(Headgear, Armors, Garments, Shoes, Weapon Etc.) Battlegrounds has a variety of game modes(I'm too lazy to write them down, @Coojo pls pls pls). As a beginner this is one of the first step to gear your character. This is a much more efficient way of farming because selling an UMBRAL TOKEN to me can buy you an Angel Ripper/3D Glasses/Deviruchi Wings or Even Cards (Tao Gunka/Sinx Card).
Whats an Umbral Token?

Battlegrounds is an automated battle between two pre-organized teams. You can join with the command @joinbg and you can (currently) select which team you are on and what preference of game mode to pick. There are 5 modes that can be chosen by the participants:

Flavious: The goal of the Flavius Battleground is to destroy the Crystal of the opposing team. A Pink Crystal and a Blue Crystal will spawn at either end of the map at Base 1 and Base 2.

Kreiger Von Midgard: The Kreiger Von Midgard (KvM) Battleground is similar to a Guild vs Guild match. Players of the two teams are spawned in the battle arena and the first team to eliminate every player on the opposing team wins the battle.

Team Deathmatch: Two teams are spawned in the battle arena and the first team to drain the allotted death amount of the opposing team wins.

Rush: Two teams race to capture a castle similar to WoE but with no guilds involved.

Conquest: Similar to rush but there is one team predetermined to be the defenders and one team predetermined to be the attacking team.

Completing the match, win or lose will yield war badges. Those can be spent at the NPC's in @go 28 for a plethora of various items.
Ahh I see. Thank you for the information I will have to try it out after I gear up my character

Battlegrounds is a mini gvg event where a squad is teaming up versus random players. As a new player, your task is to predict which team the squad chooses each round and join their team.
Cool thank you for the information!

19-Jan, 19
Guild
Fools
IGN
Memories
Shots fired!
Post automatically merged:

If you want to farm badges really fast, join them. I heard this guild is still recruiting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)