Hello, somewhat of a newbie

Hey - I am very well experienced in Ragnarok but I've never played on this server.

I've floated around between servers a lot because I love headgears but most of the servers I've played on are never usually easy to obtain.
Don't get me wrong, I don't mind the work to be put in collecting those but most of the headgears I wanted to collect are hidden behind a paywall or just simply don't exist in the game yet.
You will probably see my character(s) walking around with various name related to 'Collector' so don't be afraid to say 'hi' to me.

Collaboration

Worker Ant
Server Management Team
IGN
GM-Collaboration
Hey there, welcome to BlackoutRO.

Take your time reading some guides in Guides and Information section here to grasp the bRO gameplay experience. Also check out our wiki page [Wiki is undergoing updates].

Feel free to ask any questions!

Last edited:
Hey there, welcome to BlackoutRO.

Take your time reading some guides in Guides and Information section here to grasp the bRO gameplay experience. Also check out our wiki page [Wiki is undergoing updates].

Feel free to ask any questions!
I noticed that like every other servers - there are Hats that are unobtainable unless if I donate. Is there a way for me to work to get those items? Like for example Blue Pajamas Hat, Hunter's Cap, Sweet Balloon Hat, etc.

Collaboration

Worker Ant
Server Management Team
IGN
GM-Collaboration
Some are sold thru shops [Donation, Mini-Game, Event Credit] within Item Redeeming Services NPC. There aren't common battle headgears sold in these shops

Some can only be obtained through a vending machine-look a like called Mysterious Crane NPC at @go 28. When it's running, it requires an Umbral Token to get either a random fashion headgear, purified or enriched Elunium or Oridecon at low chance. Else, you're going to get a piece of charcoal.
You can get those Umbral Tokens in Battlegrounds Shop.

Hi Suirou, if you're looking to get items from the Donation Credits shop, you can always collect other items like Mini-game credits and trade them for Donation Credits with other players. You should be able to see players in Amatsu putting up chatrooms to see/buy stuff for DC and other in-game currencies. :)

Jack

Here to help
Developer
From
Australia
Guild
Generic
IGN
Shoe Shiner/RuthIess
Welcome to the server!

There are plenty of hats to collect on this server. Some are rather difficult to get but others are quite easy!

Hope to see you around!

Pixellius

Golden Algorithm
Former Staff Member
Hello Suirou,

Happy to have you on board, around what time do you usually log on, maybe I can find you in-game and explain some more about how to grind/gain/win HGs!

*Tips Hat*
- Pixellius

Pixellius

Golden Algorithm
Former Staff Member
@kero1515 & @Suirou I will set up a meeting with both of you to answer all your questions ^^.

*Tips Hat*
-Pixellious

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
From
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Welcome to the server sir! While some hats may not be acquirable through an NPC without the corresponding credits, you are always able to buy almost anything you want from other players. If you have any questions, join our discord and I'm sure someone would be happy to help.
BlackoutRO Discord

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)