hello help me !!

09-Apr, 20
Guild
AMBAL
IGN
Imam Biskut-
Discord
DuPan9
HELP im already done download full client already done playing but next day ... after clik START GAME then ,gpeard done loading client Bro Dissapper in taskpic 1.png

Anton

Former Staff Member
17-May, 16
Guild
Generic
IGN
Squelch Rivas Anton
What error message do you see? Or it just disappears?

09-Apr, 20
Guild
AMBAL
IGN
Imam Biskut-
Discord
DuPan9
only disappears
Post automatically merged:

What error message do you see? Or it just disappears?
hope you can solve the problem, because after downloading all the client files, it is exhausting

stil same JUST DISAPPEARS

Last edited:

Anton

Former Staff Member
17-May, 16
Guild
Generic
IGN
Squelch Rivas Anton
Uhm, how about trying to right click and run as admin? Idk if it changes anything but why don't you give it a whiff.

09-Apr, 20
Guild
AMBAL
IGN
Imam Biskut-
Discord
DuPan9
Uhm, how about trying to right click and run as admin? Idk if it changes anything but why don't you give it a whiff.
it's been used for run as admin, from but why after 8/04 I can play, why did it disappear today

Anton

Former Staff Member
17-May, 16
Guild
Generic
IGN
Squelch Rivas Anton
So even if you tried to run as admin, it still doesn't work and you still get the vanishing client?

Hmm, I really don't know what's wrong maybe I can get someone with knowledge of how clients work to find a quick fix for your issue.

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
HELP im already done download full client already done playing but next day ... after clik START GAME then ,gpeard done loading client Bro Dissapper in taskView attachment 4831
already solve your problem for a client cannot start? don't open 2 clients at any work. and u got an error. just click once and wait.
hope you fix already that. and have fun for bro in lockdown.
Malaysia polis is on curfew you gg if u go outside.

09-Apr, 20
Guild
AMBAL
IGN
Imam Biskut-
Discord
DuPan9
already solve your problem for a client cannot start? don't open 2 clients at any work. and u got an error. just click once and wait.
hope you fix already that. and have fun for bro in lockdown.
Malaysia polis is on curfew you gg if u go outside.
how can to be 2 client , i am opening only 1 client loading gpeard after done loading client bro DISAPPEARS

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
how can to be 2 client , i am opening only 1 client loading gpeard after done loading client bro DISAPPEARS
still, have a problem?
try this solution like mine.
reinstall again, full client.
e.g make a folder and extract the bro client installer full and wait for until finish installation.
after clicking the bro patcher and wait to finish and start and do you play BRO in 2020.
now I don't have any problem bro client. I use outdated OS and no all antivirus app only a windows depender build-in in OS.
free to post if you have a problem again in bro client.

Reactions: Wolfie
09-Apr, 20
Guild
AMBAL
IGN
Imam Biskut-
Discord
DuPan9
still, have a problem?
try this solution like mine.
reinstall again, full client.
e.g make a folder and extract the bro client installer full and wait for until finish installation.
after clicking the bro patcher and wait to finish and start and do you play BRO in 2020.
now I don't have any problem bro client. I use outdated OS and no all antivirus app only a windows depender build-in in OS.
free to post if you have a problem again in bro client.
last download full patch at zip file full installer.... if still cant i need format my pc

thx reply....

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
last download full patch at zip file full installer.... if still cant i need format my pc

thx reply....
oh, need to reformat? why no need. but if u need reformat that ok.
try not to .zip full installer client. try .exe full client.

02-Apr, 20
oh, need to reformat? why no need. but if u need reformat that ok.
try not to .zip full installer client. try .exe full client.
the problem caused by the setup. if you are using pc and you dont have speakers, you need to set 'no sound' at your sound setup. and magic! after gepard everything will be fine

• Love
Reactions: Wolfie

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)