Halloween Event

31-Oct, 20
People got creative on their ideas, but I got news that there's this one player who kept on flaming the winner.

Are you that bitter that you didn't win?

Just an FYI the monsters on those screenshots are all DISGUISED player. if you haven't heard of the DISGUISE NPC in amatsu, then you're dumb as fck. Yes I'm talking to you Slurpee.

Dont just cry and CLAIM FALSE ACCUSATION BECAUSE YOU DIDNT WIN. STOP BEING BITTER.
Post automatically merged:

IT AINT OUR FAULT THAT YOUR ENTRY SUCKED.

• Love
Reactions: Coojo

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Haven't had a hate forum post about me in a while, this takes me back.

31-Oct, 20
Please do justify your claim before you make any poorly edited screenshot of our thread. Please do educate me on how it was ironic and how using "CAPSLOCK" can justify or set a sentence tone as an "angry one". ^^

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Please do justify your claim before you make any poorly edited screenshot of our thread.
Sharing the reasoning behind why with the people who wish to disprove it is not going to help get my point across.

Please do educate me on how it was ironic and how using "CAPSLOCK" can justify or set a sentence tone as an "angry one". ^^
You do realize anyone can see that you made a new forum account specifically to make that post? Of course your post riddled with a litany of grammatical errors and capital letters made on a forum account specifically to share that abomination of a post is anger. Denying that is deluded.

31-Oct, 20
Using highfalutin words to sound smart won't do you good tbh.

Your reasons are poorly executed and you can't even point out exact details of your accusations. Grammatical error? Try to check yours first.
I'm asking for facts on your accusations, yet you can't even show a single evidence/proof.

How would you justify your credibility then?

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
You seem to be laboring under the delusion that my "arguement" is supposed to have credibility. Also not sure which words i use were so big you felt the need to whip out your thesaurus.

01-May, 20
Dramaa In every server. I thought disguise npc were removed many months ago. Just saying. Ring of disguise maybe there is. But npc. Never seen it now.

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
Dramaa In every server. I thought disguise npc were removed many months ago. Just saying. Ring of disguise maybe there is. But npc. Never seen it now.
The disguise npc is still there and works as intended. Look below the mini game sign in Amatsu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)