Solved Face of Death giving more MATK than +6 3d

CancerKid

Elite Forum Member
From
The Marching Band of Black Parade
I may be wrong with how I understand the formula but that is how I see it. The describtion is not that clear anyway. It is the same with ripper, it only gives an additional 5% when it is refined to +10.

Also, I am not that good in Math. Idk man. Some headgears need a buff btw, magic has now been favored heavily these days.

Guild
Egg
Fod is 10%, then +6x3d is just 8% i believe
Post automatically merged:

The only difference is, with x3d you get free maya p. So if you have +10 x3d you have the same matk % as fod with 1 free slot and maya p

I'm aware of the possibility that it might be 8% due to the wrong sign in the description. The description is crystal clear to me (and many others who tried refining/trading upgraded 3Ds) though, and it should be:
5% * (6/2) = x
5% * (3) = x
15% = x

I'm hoping this is a script bug and not a description bug cause I already burned 6 EC for this lmao.

Last edited:

Collaboration

Worker Ant
Server Management Team
IGN
GM-Collaboration
I'm aware of the possibility that it might be 8% due to the wrong sign in the description. The description is crystal clear to me (and many others who tried refining/trading upgraded 3Ds) though, and it should be:
5% * (6/2) = x
5% * (3) = x
15% = x

I'm hoping this is a script bug and not a description bug cause I already burned 6 EC for this lmao.
PEMDAS says 15% is the correct bonus.

Either the script or the description is wrong. The developers should work on this before people actually spend their resources in something misleading.

From
Ionia
IGN
The Unforgiven
Quick follow up guys, there's a typo in the description itself.

It should be 5% MATK + (Refine / 2).

We apologize for the trouble and thanks for your report.
example for +10 3D = 15% MATK ? or 3d < face of death?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)