Solved Esma skill on Soul Linker?

17-Jun, 19
Either im dumb and not doing it right, or is bugged and not working. job is maxed, i set up warm wind, click on esma and click on a monster...nothing. I've tried multiple times and don't know why it's not activating. Anyone else experiencing this?

Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
Either im dumb and not doing it right, or is bugged and not working. job is maxed, i set up warm wind, click on esma and click on a monster...nothing. I've tried multiple times and don't know why it's not activating. Anyone else experiencing this?
is the esma and estun/estin maxed?

17-Jun, 19
is the esma and estun/estin maxed?
yup...i dont like using the other "spirit links" so i just max out the attack ones first. im maxed at 120 job and im in game right now. was trying to kill what i could but im reduced to attacking with a knife instead of spells.

EDIT: sorry i just discovered what was wrong. back before the first server death of BRO, you could do esma as standalone. apparently you have to use estun or estin first before using esma now. so yeah i was dumb. I'm gonna have to get used to it and miss how it used to be standalone.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)