04-May, 16
Amatsu
Guild
Blackout Staff
IGN
Wolfie
Discord
Wolfie#5325
I'm not sure if it's the same issue, but another user on Discord had the following issue:

They were able to solve it by using a VPN. It seems some ISPs are having issues with our host, that is, when they try to resolve our host, it's as if it doesn't exist at all.

In his case, he is with Celcom (a Malaysian ISP). He downloaded Hotspot Shield to login. Unsure of any other free VPNs to recommend.
https://www.hotspotshield.com

Reactions: karikidol25
04-Sep, 18
junk that bro so many cheapest pc now.... if u have money to buy new pc to play bro go for it bro.
I actually has a win10 lap , just that at the moment , im in the middle of the semester so my parent dont allowed me to use it , i pretty sure that by jan 2019 i ll be able to play . Just thanks for all the help everyone , this server sounds great and i cant wait to play it..( actually i can)^^

Reactions: Wolfie

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
I actually has a win10 lap , just that at the moment , im in the middle of the semester so my parent dont allowed me to use it , i pretty sure that by jan 2019 i ll be able to play . Just thanks for all the help everyone , this server sounds great and i cant wait to play it..( actually i can)^^
Haha your pretty strict finish your studies first b4 use a laptop haha good parents

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)