Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
if that's the case please make BG stricter. Ban those who afk and do nothing(looking at aask)

13-Nov, 18
i thought u can make report if someone afk several times in BG...and GM will either warning or punish them...thts wht GMs told me b4

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
i thought u can make report if someone afk several times in BG...and GM will either warning or punish them...thts wht GMs told me b4
We do check on people when we receive reports of people being AFK in BG.
if that's the case please make BG stricter. Ban those who afk and do nothing
When @Cynosure told me to check on a certain someone, i did. I inquired as to why i am getting reports about him being afk. He responded and told me he would play the objective. I checked after i had talked to him and he was indeed playing the objective. If you have any concerns with players being AFK in BG, we are happy to look into it.

13-Nov, 18
We do check on people when we receive reports of people being AFK in BG.

When @Cynosure told me to check on a certain someone, i did. I inquired as to why i am getting reports about him being afk. He responded and told me he would play the objective. I checked after i had talked to him and he was indeed playing the objective. If you have any concerns with players being AFK in BG, we are happy to look into it.
How about the campers in BG???... Random team selection system might be gonna help making BG alive again... New players also will not lose everytime and thts can help alot of players too on farming wbadges w/o quiting after 1-2 rounds

Coojo

Sorry Eh?
Former Staff Member
03-May, 17
Canadia
IGN
Coojo
How about the campers in BG???... Random team selection system might be gonna help making BG alive again... New players also will not lose everytime and thts can help alot of players too on farming wbadges w/o quiting after 1-2 rounds
Personally, I do agree that introducing randomized teams would be beneficial. I have just now posted it somewhere the staff should all be able to see it so we can converse on the topic.

13-Nov, 18
Personally, I do agree that introducing randomized teams would be beneficial. I have just now posted it somewhere the staff should all be able to see it so we can converse on the topic.
Thx GM-Coojo.... i hope we can discuss regarding this matter more with other GMs also since i believe there will be some players tht didnt like this idea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)