Question anyone have a stalker build?

• Our Wiki page contains compiled information about BlackoutRO's features and custom content..
    Go there to find out: wiki.blackout-ro.net
14-Jul, 20
any viable stalker builds out there? back in the day used to be IC SG or some combo of bow and magic. I dont see many stalkers just ALOT of sinx / sniper

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
any viable stalker builds out there? back in the day used to be IC SG or some combo of bow and magic. I dont see many stalkers just ALOT of sinx / sniper
hybrid stalker builds like. nw type magic or FSK type melee.

Aeris

Game Master
08-Sep, 16
Guild
Generic
IGN
Aeris
im sorry been A WHILE since i played so im trying to remember all the terms NW? FSK melee??
NW = North Wind, a Wind Element Ninja Skill -> M. Attack based
DFF = Dragon Fire Formation, a Fire Element Ninja Skill -> M.Attack based as well
FSK = Flying Side Kick, a Star Gladiator (SG) Skill -> More Melee based

There's alot of builds you could possibly run, each one has its pros and cons. These 3 are the most popular ones you'll see in WoE.

14-Jul, 20
NW = North Wind, a Wind Element Ninja Skill -> M. Attack based
DFF = Dragon Fire Formation, a Fire Element Ninja Skill -> M.Attack based as well
FSK = Flying Side Kick, a Star Gladiator (SG) Skill -> More Melee based

There's alot of builds you could possibly run, each one has its pros and cons. These 3 are the most popular ones you'll see in WoE.
back when i was playing lol it was more Instant cast SG lol but whats more effecting out of the three

Cynosure

Former Staff Member
08-Nov, 16
Phillipines
Guild
Classics, Triggered,
IGN
Cynosure
What are you using your stalker for? If it's BG I suggest you just go North Wind-Double Strafe Hybrid. Or you could go Full Dex and Double Strafe, copy Flying Side Kick and strip (There are a lot of biochemists right now tho)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)