Suggestion About BG

14-Mar, 20
I Suggest that glorious effect should be change here in bRO because the bg armor that worth around 100 w/ slot is still better than wearing the glorious item w/ no slot that cost around 1000+

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
I Suggest that glorious effect should be change here in bRO because the bg armor that worth around 100 w/ slot is still better than wearing the glorious item w/ no slot that cost around 1000+
is a decent price. and worth it if you buy its good if not slot. just try to +10 if you luck.

Anton

Former Staff Member
17-May, 16
Guild
Generic
IGN
Squelch Rivas Anton
Uhm, Junel. I don't know your justification why you want to change the glorious items in the server. Maybe if you point out why then maybe, we can have a discussion with the developers. But from what I have experienced throughout my years in this server, the glorious items have been one of if not the best items to be used in the server. I think they nerfed the glorious rings a bit but other than that, having these items is an upside than a downside for most cases that I know off.

hogake_moves

Elite Forum Member
12-May, 16
PESO
parekoy tama lang yan price d2. kaso wala na player mag laro ng BRO sad life kaya hirap mag farm ng badge for bg item like that.
kong ngyon lock down dami naka stay sa bhay yan meron chance dami mag laro ng bro at bg mode.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)